The Ramsgate Organic Foodies Market celebrate the diversity of natural and organic products and the benefits it can bring to the local producers, growers and consumers. Which is why we encourage and promote such a wide variety of stalls bringing a delicious range of great quality, sustainably and ethically produced food.
You will find organic meats, artisan cheeses, freshy bakes and bread, fresh fruit and vegetables and the most creative vendors on the street food scene!
If you would like to take part in our weekly Markets and join the ever expanding number of stalls, please feel free to contact us on:
0406 343 782 or 0406 258 687:
Of simply fill out and and email the attached document to i[email protected] and we will contact you shortly.
Click here to download the Application Form
So indulge the senses, relax, taste, wander and unwind as you discover some of the most beautifully hand crafted products you will find. Our Stalls include:
– Picked yesterday” seasonal fresh produce
– Fresh Flowers
– “Heritage” varieties of some seasonal vegetables eg; dandelion greens, daikon radish, chard
– The best tasting fruits in season
– Sourdough crusty, wholemeal, wholesome breads of all your favourite grains. (also gluten free)
– Freshly-made espresso coffee and teas
– Breakfasts, smoothies and freshly made juices
– Home- made jams, sauces, spreads, dressings, chutneys, pickles etc.
– Certified Organic Milk and Dairy
– Free range eggs
– Freshly made cakes and desserts
– Organic Meats
– Dry goods; grains, nuts, flours, dried fruits, ,olive oils, etc,
– Complete range of health foods.
– Aromatic skin care products
– Fresh and smoked Seafood
– Greek, Mexican Cuisine / Syrian & Turkish Food